Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Anniversary

I just realized that yesterday was the first anniversary of my blog! It is amazing how time flies.

As I was scrolling back to figure out the actual date of my first entry, I noted some of my favorites over the past year. Some highlights for those of you new to the party known as "View from the Passenger's Seat" nee "CT Working Mom":
I would go on and on, because I guess if I took the time to write them down in the first place they must be good, right? Uhh, not quite. But I am not going to take the time to give you links to my lamest posts.

Since I started tracking statistics it appears I have had almost 5000 unique visitors and more than 12,600 hits. Of course, RiteCounter crashes every once in a while, so it may have restarted or missed some of you, but regardless, not bad for my little milli-acre of cyberspace.

Thanks for sticking around!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Happy blog birthday!

A's Mom said...

Congrats on you anniversary! Here's to another happy, fun year!

KiKi said...

Wow, a year already? Happy blogoversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for the highlights. They were very interesting.

Wenderina said...

Thanks for starting it for me and mine as well...happy blogoversary!