As I was scrolling back to figure out the actual date of my first entry, I noted some of my favorites over the past year. Some highlights for those of you new to the party known as "View from the Passenger's Seat" nee "CT Working Mom":
- Why I started this blog in the first place
- My obsession with boogers
- Traveling sans baby while nursing (totally not recommended)
- The impact LP has had on our lives (from around her first birthday)
- Passing on the values my parents gave me
- Our first camping excursion with LP
- What exactly is a "Hoos"
Since I started tracking statistics it appears I have had almost 5000 unique visitors and more than 12,600 hits. Of course, RiteCounter crashes every once in a while, so it may have restarted or missed some of you, but regardless, not bad for my little milli-acre of cyberspace.
Thanks for sticking around!