Monday, January 28, 2008

Serves Me Right

SO I complained about a weekend when I shouldn't have. Someone is getting back at me.

LP woke up around 8 this morning and when I went into her room she said "eye!" and was rubbing her eyes. Which were a bit gunky. I knew sweet little curly haired MCH from LP's class was at the doctor on Sunday for conjunctivitis so I figured I might as well join the club. Walk-in hours are 9-10:30 so I quickly packed my little raggamuffin up and we headed over to get the inevitable out of the way.

Pulling into the parking lot I immediately recognized a car from yet another one of LP's classmates, LS, the smallest, cutest class toughie I ever saw. Good lord! I like the kids and the moms, but I don't really want to be running into them so frequently at the doc's office.

Turns out LP's eyes aren't so bad. But her left ear is ugly. I guess now is as good a time as any to try out alternatives to penicillin...

2 comments:

A's Mom said...

Tis the season to be sick... poor LP. Atleast she still has her spirits!

KiKi said...

Poor baby. Hopefully whatever they come up with will work this time.