Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Montage

First, the moment you all have been waiting for... I know, you were expecting Bun. Nope, I am still pregnant, and now you get to see my basketball-sized belly. Here is LP enjoying her 2nd birthday party. She is trying our her new Dora fishing rod with Daddy while wearing her fabulous backpack. And somehow we captured her for the 10 seconds she had a ponytail in - doesn't she look like such a little girl? Oh, and she slept until 9:30 in her big girl bed on the day of her birthday BBQ. It was like everyone got a present to celebrate! Finally, here is LP with one of her cousins enjoying the Memorial Day parade yesterday. She thought the whole thing was one big party. She waved at all of the marchers and just generally enjoyed herself.
Hope everyone had as wonderful a weekend as we did. I think we actually spent more time outside than in...ahh...summer...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks great, especially you! Happy belated B-DAY to LP. We heard the Falls Church Memorial Day parade pass by as we painted the "old" parts of the house yesterday. I guess it beat staying home for the 3rd day in a row w/sick Ezra (and I think the parade concept would be lost on him anyway). Can't wait to get the big Bun news.
LN

Mrs. Booms said...

You look fantastic!!!

AmyBow said...

You both are too kind. The picture of me was taken two weeks ago and I have surely doubled in size since then.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to LP! Yes, she is a sweetie!

Speaking of sweeties, Mama you look wonderful! All I see is belly! And a nice round one too! I wish I could gain just belly!

Getting close... hang in there.

KiKi said...

Awww, love the belly - you look great.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LP!

Robyn said...

You look FABULOUS!! All glowing and healthy.

I'm glad to hear everyone enjoyed LP's birthday -- she's such a little doll.

A's Mom said...

Yeah! The long awaited photo of the belly. You look great! And a big happy birthday to LP! Glad you had a wonderful weekend!