Reflecting back over the past 12 months I can't point to any monumental changes. But life has changed. My girls are growing - so fast! - and every minute of every day are becoming distinct people with unique personalities.
- Celebrating LP being diaper free all day - and all of the night
- Stopping nursing!
- Sleeping through the night
- Throwing LP her first "real" birthday party
- Enjoying our first vacation as a family of four
- Signing LP up for ballet
- Seeing my girls become best friends
- Spending a night away from my children for the first time in a long time
- Watching time fly
- Loving motherhood, family, friends and getting by the best way I can - with a smile
Happy New Year!