Thursday, December 31, 2009

MMX

Reflecting back over the past 12 months I can't point to any monumental changes. But life has changed. My girls are growing - so fast! - and every minute of every day are becoming distinct people with unique personalities.

Some highlights
  1. Celebrating LP being diaper free all day - and all of the night

  2. Stopping nursing!

  3. Sleeping through the night

  4. Throwing LP her first "real" birthday party

  5. Enjoying our first vacation as a family of four

  6. Signing LP up for ballet

  7. Seeing my girls become best friends

  8. Spending a night away from my children for the first time in a long time

  9. Watching time fly

  10. Loving motherhood, family, friends and getting by the best way I can - with a smile

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Adam said...

What does this have to do with multi-media extensions?

Robyn said...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!

A's Mom said...

Happy New Year