I never thought:
- I would let my one year old eat candy (and then I had a second child)
- Bribery would be my primary strategy (and then I had to try to get a three year old to take Dimetap)
- Sleeping until 8am would be considered late (and then I had children)
- Chasing would be my main form of exercise (I never was much of an exerciser though)
- Singing in public wouldn't be embarrassing (especially when you have a trio)
- I would be one of those moms that opens items in her grocery cart while still shopping (until I had to keep my one year old occupied so she wouldn't bust out of the grocery cart)
Really, I never thought it would come to this.