I am going to have to figure out how to adjust out home might-time schedule. However, this is complicated. I feel like it is one of those logic games we used to do in math class in junior high: Jenny, Susie, Mikey and Joe all want to go on a horse-drawn hay ride. Jenny and Susie want to sit next to each other. Mikey can't be next to Susie, Joe hates horses...
- Tue-Thur I pick the girls up around 5
- The girls need to be eating dinner no later than 6:15
- AK needs to be in bed BY 8 (as exemplified by her mini-meltdown at 8:05 last night)
- The Hoos gets home around 7:15
- Baths need to be done by 7:45
- The Hoos and I need to eat dinner
- I need to make the girls' lunch
- I need to digest for at least 15 minutes before walking on the treadmill
- I spend 20 minutes on the treadmill
- I should start getting ready for bed by 10:15
I know it would help if I didn't feel the need to make dinner every night. But I just can't see myself making and freezing meals on the weekend and I try to limit take-out to one night a week.
Want to plan my evening?