- The Awful Truth. EOnline's gossip blog. I admit it, I love the Blind Vices and knowing about celebrity's business. At least I don't watch the tabloid TV shows or buy tabloids, that would be going too far, right?
- Chatological Humor. This is the Washington Post's weekly discussion by its humor columnist Gene Weingarten. I haven't lived in DC for a long time, but I enjoy the online discussion and every once in a while, I even post something.
- NY Times Weddings. I typically don't know anyone listed in the NY Times weekly wealthy people wedding round-up. But I like reading them anyway. And I keep secretly hoping that I will recognize a name from camp or somewhere else in my past.
- Pop Candy. I am totally not cool or hip, but I like USA Today's round-up of what is going on in the world of pop culture.
- Watch With Kristin. The Hoos is constantly wondering why I know so much about what is going to happen next on Lost or any of the few television shows that we actually watch. Thank you, Kristin, for keeping me informed.
- Washington Post, NY Times, Newsday, and the Norwalk Advocate. No, I don't only use the Internet for evil. I also use it to stay on top of news - globally and locally. (Okay, so I haven't lived on Long Island in almost 10 years, but for some reason I am drawn to the local paper).
- Pictures. Okay, this isn't the Internet, but I do find myself going into my My Pictures folder and looking at LP's baby pictures all too frequently. I also visit YouTube and look at the two videos I have posted of her at least a couple of times a month. I posted a few of the best pics below, after looking at them I am sure you can't blame me for this one...
Got any guilty pleasures to add to my list? Places I should check out and get lost in?