Friday, February 5, 2010

Some Things Aren't Optional

Yesterday LP came home without underwear on. She didn't have an accident. And yes, she went to school with underwear on.

Her reasoning for removing them? "I was hot."

That's logical. NOT.

Also not logical? AK waking up at 1 am - AGAIN - for no apparent reason repeating "Mommy." Loudly.

After trying to get her to go back to sleep for 15 minutes, I gave up. The Hoos was on deck and, even better, he decided that if I went in it would be just giving AK what she wanted. Can you say guilt free and off the hook? Not that I could really sleep with her yelling, but at least I could stay snug in bed.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Julie went through the underwear stage for the longest time...it was so annoying!!!She would take them off or not wear them at all.