Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nice to Know You

Our friend, JM, is pretty handy with a camera. He brings it everywhere and we are fortunate that we sometimes go places with them. Here are some recent photos I snagged from him.



Note that in the picture of AK, she put the helmet on herself and she has never even seen an episode of C.H.I.P.S. Also note that there is a dog in the picture of her and she is not freaking out. Note that LP is nowhere to be seen. The bottom picture proves that he doesn't only take bad pictures of me. Because there are some that will never see the light of day...

2 comments:

nallman said...

I love the way the dog is eying AK too. As if to say "what's your next move kid?".

Anonymous said...

I should really send e-mail....but those kids are so cute, they will slow down the AM! For feet...use plain old Vaseline..rub on, put on sox and just either add sneakers for day, or sox at night. Voila, soft feet!GG