Monday, October 27, 2008

Master Pee

The blog title is especially appropriate given that AK is wearing this outfit today. For those of you even less hip than me, Master P is a hip-hop artist. AK is wearing a snazzy track suit compliments of friends of my in-laws. That being said, this entry has nothing to do with her outfit.

After another not-so-great night of not really sleeping, I had to wake AK up at 9:15. As I changed her she went into the "trussed turkey position." That is this adorable position that shows off her flexibility, she pulls her little feet to her chin with her knees bent. As she did this, she smiled widely at me, and realizing I was distracted by her cuteness, she proceeded to pee. A lot. And because of the position and angle, it all went behind her and not into the new clean diaper waiting below her. Awesome.

She continued to smile at me, even as I removed the changing pad cover and all of her clothes and proceeded to clean her off with a million and one wipes. As I opened a new diaper and prepared to nestle it beneath her I told her, "Don't pee again!" Of course, I jinxed it. She proceeded to have yet another full on pee.

This was no tinkle tinkle, like when LP agrees to pee on the potty and produces a table spoon or so. This was approximately a cup of pee. It pooled beneath her on the naked changing pad (remember, I had removed the cover two minutes ago after the first pee incident).

My daughter - the master pee-er.

6 comments:

A's Mom said...

It's almost better just to put them in the tub when they make that much of a mess.

KiKi said...

Hmm, sounds like somebody's 'bout it 'bout it.

AmyBow said...

I am so not cool that I had to look up Kiki's comment to determine it was a Master P song. I guess I am not the none that is 'bout it.

Anonymous said...

Ok... I wouldn't be laughing if it happened to me. My kids would have been saying to me... "You said bad words... that is bad"

But not in the situation. Funny...

Tiffany said...

Too funny! I thought the sponteanous pees stopped after a couple of months - I guess not!

Stephanie said...

Hilarious!

As long as she doesn't dance like Master P, you'll be in great shape!