Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Evolution of Advice

Yesterday AK had her 4 month check up. As expected, she is fantabulous. She is 13 pounds, 11 ounces and 24.5 inches long. She will be starting cereal this week: 1-2 tablespoons mixed with an ounce of water.

According to LP's baby book, at her 4 month check up she weighed 16 pounds, 1 ounce, and was the same length. She also started cereal at this point, 1-2 tablespoons mixed with breastmilk.

According to my baby book, I was 13 pounds, 1 ounce and 24 inches long. And eating chicken and veal.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Ha! That explains why my mom and MIL are always baffled by what the pediatrician is telling moms "now". My brother and sister are 11 years apart and my mom got VERY different advice from the doc for each of them.

And, as they always say -- they must have done something right because WE turned out ok, right?

Hilda MarĂ­a said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.