- I now use reuseable grocery bags 98% of the time.
- We use several GreenWorks products in cleaning our home.
- Our compost bin is up and running and the Hoos has been using the result to fertilize the garden - which will include blueberries this year!
- I have Freecycled a few items collecting dust in our basement
- We are reusing lots and lots of LP's old clothes on AK (get used to it kid!)
In night time news, I have realized that I am treating AK differently than I treated her big sister.
At 11 months old LP was sleeping through the night; waking up at 2:30 or 3 was an exception that was important enough to be noted in blog entries from April 2007. When she did wake up at an unacceptable hour, we ignored her for longer and I never nursed her.
Granted, AK has had colds and various other minor ailments more frequently, so I definitely coddle her more; I go in to check her temperature and make sure she is okay when I might otherwise just put a pillow over my head. I also feed her in the middle of the night for a couple of minutes, knowing it is just easier than waiting out her screaming.
I can't figure out if AK is the luckiest girl on the planet or if I am just a moron. Probably a bit of both.