- "Mommy, can Daddy do a project with me? Because you are feeding AK." She was right, I was nursing AK and couldn't play.
- "I'm taking my time." As she attempts to go to the bathroom in her pull-up (heaven forbid she poop on the toilet.).
- "...from afar." LP was telling my mother about how she likes animals. It is true, she does only like them from a distance. Once she gets close she freaks out. Like poor Coco the bunny, "I don't like him on the rug. I like him in the cage."
- "It's complicated." Explaining to me how it is difficult to put on socks with the rubbery part on the bottom so she doesn't slip and fall.
- "I don't want them to move." As she takes literally fifteen pieces of tape to stick something to the wall.
- "I want to decorate it." Her interest in coloring in one of the 'projects' we had created.
- "I went to work with Mommy and I saw Kiki." She LOVED coming in to my office on Friday and checking out my cube and entertaining my co-workers.
- "Do you want company?" Asking the Hoos as he strapped her in to her car seat and walked to the driver's seat.
- "Nice and cozy." Her request for when we tuck her in to bed at night.
- "These are my dancing shoes." As she stomps around in the princess boots my parents got her.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
LP's Burgeoning Vocabulary
A few of the recent highlights from conversations with LP: