- we haven't had to take vacation time YET to nurse our babies out of their colds.
- LP is feeling better.
- LP is and never has been one to act like she feels crappy when she is sick. AK does and we didn't realize how much it sucks to see your poor baby looking and acting miserable. It really sucks.
- AK is still the cutest baby ever.
- we have 2.5 parents in the house. Seriously, the other day LP started calling AK "Honey Bear". For those of you that know me, I give everyone a nickname and I call the girls all sorts of things - Bunny Bee, Honey Munchkin, etc. Apparently it has rubbed off on LP.
- LP likes her antibiotic, since she hates the Dimetapp and refuses to take it.
- LP stays dry during naptime while wearing underwear, even if she has accidents during the day in other parts of the house.
- I am mature enough to blow my snot out instead of swallowing and choking on it like poor AK.
- the weather was kind of cruddy during the long weekend, so we didn't really miss anything.
- LP likes the snot-sucker thing. She does it to herself while AK fights like the dickens to avoid it.
Photo from our indoor experience:
AK inventing new ways to play peek-a-boo.