Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Starting...

LP continues to amaze. And as part of her development she is learning ways to make me think that I am crazy. I thought I had a few years until she would start driving me crazy...

When we walked in from day care yesterday, I set LP down on the kitchen floor with her school bag and my pocketbook. I went about putting stuff away and when I turned around I noticed that items from my pocketbook were scattered across the floor. I mentally chastised myself for not zippering my pocketbook. I purposely use this bag because it has a zipper to seal stuff in, away from prying fingers.

I gather everything back up, put it in the purse and zipper it; and, for some reason, I put it back on the floor with the munchkin. I return to going about my business. Two seconds later when I turn back around, LP is holding up my wallet, taunting me. Yes, my little angel has learned how to open zippers. Yet another milestone that will have a significant impact on my life. The good news is that I can start using any purse I want since it doesn't matter anyway...

No comments: