Friday, February 9, 2007

Does This Thing Come with Instructions?

For the holidays, LP got a cute little school bus toy from our neighbors. It comes with "Little People". By "Little People" I don't mean dwarves - although the people are supposed to be diverse (i.e., Carlos the bus driver; Michael, the African-American boy; and Maggie the caucasian, wheelchair-bound girl). I think the brand name is "Little People".

LP loves Michael, Maggie and Carlos. What she likes most is attempting to eat them. Unfortunately, they have small holes in the bottom. Holes that can capture water, saliva, and any other liquid. By "capture" I mean, it lets the liquid in but not out. At least not as far as I can tell.

Experienced moms of the world - please let me in on the secret of liberating the rancid liquid from my school bus driver!

No comments: