Sunday, February 4, 2007

Don't Get Technical With Me

Technically, 6:45 am is morning. If one goes to bed at 9:30 and wakes up at 6:45 technically you have slept through the night.

So, yes, LP is sleeping through the night, but LP is definitely not sleeping until a desirable time. I much preferred it when she went to bed at 9:30/10 and woke up at 8:15. On the weekends, it is like she needs less sleep than we do. Nine hours is not enough time for me to catch up on my much missed zzzs! Is she preparing herself for high school when she has to wake up early to shower and make herself pretty? Or does she miss her mommy and daddy?

Perhaps I brought this upon myself...I distinctly remember telling my parents that I was "lonely" in the middle of the night. My mother always told me she hoped I had a little kid like me. I guess if this is the worst of it I should count my blessings.

No comments: