Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wake Up and Make Up

Recently we have been trying to convince LP that it is time to stop sleeping in pullups. She is completely toilet trained during the day and very rarely has an accident. For hygiene and a host of other reasons it is time.
While she didn't sleep in underwear last night we did tell her to try not to pee in them and to come and wake mommy up if she has to pee in the middle of the night.
Fast forward to 7:40 this morning.
tap, tap, tap. "Mommy, I have to pee."
While I certainly don't want to get up before 8 on a weekend, it is better than be awakened at 3 with "Mommy! I peed myself!"
And later...
Me: What's on your face?

LP: I don't know.

Me: How did it get there?

LP: I put it there.

Me: Probably not a good idea to put something on your face if you don't know what it is.

LP: Yeah.
It didn't come out so well in the picture, but LP's mouth is ringed in grey eye shadow. I don't even wear eye shadow, let alone grey eye shadow...

No comments: