Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tissue? I Don't Even Know You!

Man, do I hate the snots. Oh, the wonderful winter!

According to the Hoos, AK's entire day care class seems to be dripping from the nose. I can't imagine the situation in LP's class being much different. Despite both girls being on antibiotics and abundant use of Purell and Lysol, I don't see life being less booger-ific anytime in the near future.

Before having AK I remember hearing that two kids means more than twice the work, but I don't remember hearing that the number of doctor visits grows exponentially as well. If one isn't sick, the other is; and if one is sick, the other is shortly thereafter. And then you need to go back for a re-check...

Literally, we have been to the pediatrician at least once a week every week since early December. At this rate by Flex Spending Account dollars will be used up by March!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were there yesterday - thought maybe I would see you. I did see someone else I know for TB. Man - that place is like the grocery store - you are bound to bump into someone you know!!! - Dianna

A's Mom said...

I hate the cold season.