- On the days I am in the office I pump around 9, 12, and 3 and I know that I will produce 5, 3, and 4 ounces respectively. This is amazingly awesome - with LP there was no rhyme or reason to my production. Let's hope it keeps up until I am ready for it to not keep up.
- AK requires solids at 9, 12, and 6. If you try to feed her before any of these times she will refuse to eat. If she goes for too long after she will freak out and remind you of her needs.
- At 8pm AK needs to be in the bath. If she is not in the bath and therefore moving closer to going to bed, she will once again remind you of your duty.
- LP will insist on drinking from the water fountain before exiting the building when I pick her up from school.
- She will also request - every day - that we go to Stew's before heading home. Some days this is feasible (I am early, she drinks really quickly) and on other days it is not (it is raining, it is snowing, it is perilously close to AK's 6pm feeding).
- LP will likely want pasta for dinner, require a trip to the potty when mommy and daddy are eating, and ask for "another song" at least three times before finally going to sleep.
I can also assure you that I will be tired. Every day.