Monday, January 5, 2009

All Good Things

All good things, like vacation must come to an end. And I think many parents out there will agree with me when I say HALLELUJAH! I like some time off as much as the next gal, but I am ready for some sense of routine and normalcy, even if it means forgoing some quality time in PJs with my munchkins.
Although, if last night was any indication, I will be spending as much time in sleepwear with them as ever. AK was up twice, as usual, and LP was awake, or in some state of unrest from 3-4. Not that she remembers it, because this morning she told me she had good dreams. When I asked if they had anything to do with Mommy or Daddy laying in bed with her she looked at me quizzically and asked, "When Daddy brought me up to bed?" Stinker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - routine! I wasn't aware of how much I would miss it. We are all glad to be back to normal. It would have been different if the long break was in July with lots of outdoor stuff to do. I think we should move the holidays to the summer time!!

-Dianna

Stephanie said...

I'm definitely with you on the return to routine. I was soooo ready! :)

Tiffany said...

We spent 7 days in New Jersey with the girls so we were with them just about 24/7. Mikayla was an absolute doll and wonderfuly - Lily on the other hand - I was ready to send her to daycare on day 2!