Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Update

Since I didn't post over the weekend, we have some catching up to do.
Friday was obviously Halloween. LP had a Storybook parade at school (this is like a Halloween parade except politically correct). Since I usually am at work and can't attend, AK and I drove over to check it out. Mistake. LP was so psyched to see me that she cried at the prospect of actually having to parade. It all worked out okay and I snuck away while she was distracted. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of her marching.

Saturday my two best friends from high school came over with their families. It was really nice to see them, even though none of us actually felt like we had time to talk to each other. Life is like that when you have five kids under three running around in an enclosed space. Fortunately, the weather cooperated and we did take a walk to Stew's. We were like some weird sort of convoy - with three strollers, one Baby Bjorn and one Baby Backpack.

LP liked showing off all of her toys and acting like she owned the place. And AK was AK, mellow and loving the company and attention. Miss Mer and KVV have some of the cutest kids on the planet. There must be something in the water at CHS.


Sunday was a chill day. Here is a pic of my and my two beauties enjoying life from the front stoop.

2 comments:

Wenderina said...

Awesome weekend. I love LP's little crossed at the ankles ladylike position in the last picture.

KiKi said...

Wow the girls are getting big. And you guys look so happy. Ain't life grand?