Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jack Bauer Style

Back in the day, the Hoos and I were avid fans of 24. After a few seasons of watching Jack Bauer, we became addicted to Lost. Shortly thereafter we decided that one high-stress show full of cliff-hangers was all one person could stand. Needless to say, 24 fell off of our viewing radar.

However, I think AK must have gotten copies of the DVDs or something because the kid is TORTURING me (for those of you that never watched 24, the show is all about finding new ways to torture and be tortured by the protagonist, Jack Bauer, portrayed by Keifer Sutherland). She is the cutest, sweetest, most lovable little bunny munchkin. And she looks like an angel when she is sleeping. Heck, she even looks like an angel when she wakes up every 2.5-3 hours.

Last night she woke up at 1...and 4...and 6.

Sure, she doesn't cry at these times. She just kind of calls for me loudly. And when I go into her room it is incredibly adorable to see her fuzzy little head, just visible behind the bumper, telescoping around looking for me. And I wouldn't trade her and her sweetness during the day for anything. Not even some extra sleep...okay, maybe for a day...

No comments: