Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Let's keep it simple.

I am thankful for...
  • My two beautiful, healthy, happy daughters;
  • The Hoos, a wonderful father and husband;
  • The fact that the Hoos and I both have jobs;
  • The roof over our heads, in the form of our cute little house;
  • The health and love of our family and friends;
  • New babies (congrats to our neighbors who welcomed a daughter yesterday);
  • Silly projects involving construction paper, tape and hole reinforcement stickers;
  • Comfortable shoes and pants that don't need to be shortened;
  • MickeyD's Sweet Tea;
  • My cleaning lady, Gabby; and, finally
  • Each and every hug, kiss, and peal of laughter from my girls.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am thankful that you have everything on your list, and that you share those things with us. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!