Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ummm...No

Once again AK's teacher asked me, "Do you have faster nipples at home?" And I knew that the lack of sleep was getting to me when I almost responded without thinking that they are the same speed no matter where I am.

On a positive note, when I walked into AK's class to pick her up yesterday she looked up as I opened the door and broke out into a huge grin and started laughing her deep, wonderful belly laugh. It was awesome to be recognized.

And finally, because what would a day be without a funny LP story - last night as I gave both girls a bath, I found myself saying words I never thought I would, "You don't touch another girl's [privates]."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would be tutoring my stepson on how you can't continue to touch a girl in any way after they say no... even if you are playing. The girl has the right to call the police. You would think my stepson is a teenager wouldn't you? Nope. He is 6 years old.

I have read of too many stories, including some in this area, that are charging little kids his age with sexual assault for what would seem to amount to playing.

You can't start too young these days.

Stephanie said...

Hilarious!

I would totally have answered that before I even thought about it. :)