Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hasta La Vista

Today is AK's last day in the Firefly Room. And boy, am I glad. Sure she has gotten her diaper changed when needed and she has been fed on schedule, but she has not really gotten the love and stimulation to the level that I would like.

Obviously if I was worried about her well-being she wouldn't have been going to day care for the last 6 months. But, I just have more confidence in the teachers in the next room.

They took great care of LP when she was in the room (crying even when she transitioned out) and they just have a way of making me feel that my teeny little baby is loved and well cared for. For instance, yesterday's daily report (from the new classroom) said, "She is a wonderful baby." That makes a mommy feel good. Much better than Miss Louise asking if I have faster nipples at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no... T will be on that side! We have to talk. - Meghan