Sunday, March 28, 2010

His and Hers

Saturday, my morning to get up with the ladies:
  • 6:30 - LP and AK starting calling out simultaneously
  • 7 - LP climbs into bed with us
  • 7:15 - I feel guilty about AK being stuck in her crib and go get her
  • 7:50 - Give up and take the girls downstairs for "bikfist"
  • 9:45 - Remind the Hoos I have a haircut appointment at 10:30 and he better getting out of bed so I can shower

Sunday, the Hoos' morning to get up with the ladies

  • 6:50 - LP starts making noise (something about shark), the Hoos goes into her room and convinces her to go back to bed
  • 7:50 - AK starts fussing, the Hoos brings her into bed. She climbs on top of me and starts pointing out all of my features, "HAIW! HEAD! EAW!"
  • 7:52 - LP starts singing, "On my way to grandpa's house, grandpa's house, grandpa's house, and I saw a big, big alligator and he makes a SNAP!" [or something like that]
  • 8:00 - LP joins us, complaining, "I was singing so you would come in to my room!"
  • 8:15 - I kick the Hoos, reminding him of his obligation
  • 8:20 - The Hoos gets up, and despite AK's request for "WAFFAS!!" she refuses to go downstairs with him. He climbs back in to bed.
  • 8:50 - Barney trumps me, when the Hoos asks if AK wants to watch Barney she jumps at the chance.
  • 9:05 - I have a sudden fear that we didn't put the yogurt we purchased last night in the fridge, so I jump up and call down the stairs.
  • 9:06 - I give up and shower.

No comments: