Friday, May 7, 2010

In Advance

Since I am going shopping on Mother's Day, I wanted to send out Mom's Day wishes in advance.

Thanks, mom. For being an awesome role model, one of my best friends (now, not when she was being mom and teaching me right from wrong), and a loving grandmother. You are the best mom. I don't tell you enough.

How is this for a gift - you are right most of the time. A few months ago I gave you a hard time about frozen raviolis you bought for the kids. They love them. They are a go-to back up lunch. You know your stuff. I'm sorry for doubting.

Hoos. Despite the fact that it is unlikely that you will read this, thanks. Thanks for making me a mom and giving me our two wonderful daughters. And for being a great husband and partner in my motherhood adventure. Without you, not only wouldn't I be able to celebrate Mother's Day the way I want (helloooooooo outlets!) but I wouldn't be a mom at all. I also wouldn't be the person that I am today.

LP and AK. You make me want to be the best mom I can be every day. You make me love you more every minute. You make me learn something every second. I love you more than you will ever know. Or maybe until you become moms. And then you will be amazed to realize that your mommy ever felt the way about you that you feel about my sure to be fantastic grandchildren.

1 comment:

Wenderina said...

Aww...this got me right in the tear ducts.