Friday, June 20, 2008

Score!

So, I just got puked on. I am sure there is a technical difference between "throwing up" and "spitting up" and I have a feeling it has to do with quantity. I don't care that Dee was only regurgitating breast milk - it still sucks.

To make matters better, at the time LP was insisting she had a boo-boo. Which was really just glue stuck to her fingers that she had put there by playing with a glue stick. So, instead of cleaning myself and Dee up I sat and patiently prodded the sticky substance off of LP's little digits. And she still refused to go and get me a burp cloth.

I am such a rock star.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of two, Mama! God only knows what awaits me in the world of three. (insert huge fear of the unknown)

Anonymous said...

Eau d' Spit Up Breast Milk is THE fragrence this season : ) I wear it everyday and have it reapplied multiple times a day! And you are a rock star -- don't let anyone tell you anything different. Hope LP has remained fever free and is back at school.
Talk soon, LN