Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You Light Up My Life

My daughters are my sunshine. They truly bring light into my life. But those who giveth, also taketh away.

See little LP over on the right? Apparently she really likes playing with the light switches in my car. Because when I got into my car this morning...dead as a door nail.

She had turned the light on at some point and no one noticed. The car spent all weekend in the garage, slowly dying.
This morning I was supposed to get into the office a bit late anyway since the Hoos had to get to work on time - 9am. Which, if you know the Hoos, is pretty impossible considering he drops the girls off around 5 of 9 every day. I stuck around until 7:30, getting the girls up and dressed while he got ready in an effort to jump start his day. .

Little did I know that I would be the one needing the jump start.

Literally.

No comments: