Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I Love (the 2010 Edition)

  1. Seeing my girls hold hands.
  2. Family snuggle time on weekend mornings.
  3. Being challenged at work everyday.
  4. Eating breakfast with my three favorite people every day.
  5. How seriously LP takes her job as big sister.
  6. Watching both girls be independent.
  7. The ability to leave the girls alone in the shower.
  8. Sleeping until 8:15 on the weekends.
  9. Alone time with the Hoos - I think we had 3-4 date nights in the last 3 months; it might be a new record since having LP.
  10. Looking forward to even more personal, family, and professional adventures in 2011.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

GG said...

and we look forward to reading about all those #10 things! Happy New Year! GG

Adam said...

But I don't eat breakfast :)