- Our synagogue is interviewing for a new rabbi. Both of the leading candidates coming in to mingle with the congregation are younger than me,
- I volunteered at LP's kindergarten Valentine's Day party. It was really nice and the kids enjoyed the mini-cupcakes she helped me make. One of them called me "Mrs. Bow."
- LP's teacher is younger than me. She is awesome and all of the kids totally respect her. And she wears her hair in cool wrapped braids. I can't even make a decent French braid in LP's thick, glorious hair.
- Yesterday I was trying to transfer contacts from my BBerry to the my new trial phone (which now has Internet and phone capabilities, by the way). I followed the instructions closely, putting the 'Berry on Bluetooth mode, making it "discoverable"...then I got to screen on the Lumia that said "Tap to connect to BlackBerry 9650". And I was confused. I literally tried to bang the phones together. Then I Googled the term. Finally, I actually touched the Lumia screen where it said that...and it worked.
- I went to the JCC pool with the girls and my 13-year old niece. The lifeguard knows us and has seen all four of us at the pool before. He asked me if my niece was also my daughter. When I explained our relationship, he said, "I was going to say, 'Wow! You look good for your age' if she was your daughter."
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Top 5 Signs I'm Getting Old
I was going to call this post "The Tipping Point" but then I realized that I already used that title about 5 years ago. Which just reinforces the new and improved title.
at 12:55 PM