- Sleep. Despite the fact that my children have been waking me up in the middle of the night lately, I don't really sleep any better in a hotel.
- Inconvenience. Two of the days I will be gone are LP's short days - which means the Hoos has to leave work early.
- Routine. Like in most families, the Hoos and I have our assigned jobs. Among other things, I make the girls' lunch and pack their backpacks. A daily activity that the Hoos has to add to HIS daily routine (temporarily).
- Snugs and Kisses. My co-workers are okay. But the people I really want to snuggle with won't be traveling with me.
- The Snots. I will not miss the snots. But it seems like every time I go away or am planning on going away, someone gets sick. Dealing with the snots should really be a parentally shared experience in my opinion.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Packing It In
Tomorrow I am headed out on a business trip. While I have come a long way since my first business trip with kids, I still don't really relish them the way I used to before I had children. I don't know what has changed, my sense of adventure? My mentality? My ability to handle guilt? Other options:
at 1:10 PM