Think I'm kidding? Just look at how my year is shaping up:
- March - our trip to Disneyworld! The girls first time on a plane!
- April - Start house-hunting in earnest, get our house on the market. Passover.
- May - Weekend trip to DC? LP turns FIVE. Move?
- June - AK turns THREE. The Hoos turns 35! My brother and his family visit from California. LP graduates from pre-school! Move?
- July - Our summer vacation. Or move?
- August - Brother-in-law and his family relocate to the US from overseas! My niece is Bat Mitzvahed.
- September - LP STARTS KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!! I turn 35.
Need I go on?