- Work. I am having personnel challenges at work.
- LP. Yesterday LP felt pretty warm when I picked her up at day care (at the regular time). She ended up having 103 which went up to 104 half an hour later. And very unlike her, she was crying and clingy and cranky. We went to the doctor who confirmed she had a fever virus. She slept through the night (although the Hoos gave her Motrin around 1am). She had 103 when she woke up and even though it comes down with medicine it goes back up. Ibuprofen is our friend.
- Opportunity Knocks. A few weeks ago I blogged about a friend sending me a posting for a perfect job at her company. Yesterday I received a request to set up an interview. I am now 32.5 weeks pregnant. ACCCKKKKKKKK! And due to the aforementioned personnel-issue, I am feeling very loyal to my supportive manager. Double AAACCCKKKK!
- More Knocking. Last month the Washington Post parenting blog, On Parenting, posted a request for guest bloggers. I responded figuring I would be one of dozens throwing my hat in the ring and the likelihood of getting asked to write something was close to nil. Yesterday I got a very nice email saying they accepted my offer and asking for ideas. It doesn't pay but it would definitely open this little ol' blog up to a wider audience.
- Life. Did I mention that I am 32.5 weeks pregnant?! And the baby's room is still a mess of dresser parts and clothing stacks and spare furniture?
Did anyone notice the Virgo horoscope this week?