|SLOW DOWN, TIME!|
- The way the girls calls the remote control the "comote"
- LP frequently telling us, "You are the best mom I ever had. Even if you are the only mom I will ever have."
- How AK would be the first one up, get herself dressed, go to the bathroom, make her bed, and go downstairs and get a bowl of fruit loops "with no milk!" and watch TV on the couch by herself on weekend mornings.
- AK hugging her "big sista" and both of them agreeing, "I love my sister very much!"
- The huge grin on LP's face when she gets off the bus in the afternoon and sees me.
- AK's joy and huge running jump hug when I pick her up from day care.
- Listening to LP sing prayers and songs she learned in Hebrew school.
- Watching AK crawl into bed with the Hoos on weekday mornings and curl up against him.
- Swimming with my babies on Tuesday afternoons and watching them get more comfortable in the water.
- The outfits that AK and LP pick out for themselves and how LP does the "is this too kooky?" test.
- Hearing LP talk about her 96-year old Auntie Anne and her G.G. and poppy (my grandparents) and watching her spontaneously decide to write them letters, "Thank you for the money. It was wonderful. I love you and miss you."
- Seeing AK learn to write and how she writes "Mom." "[LP]," "[AK], and the Hoos' first name, telling me "dad" is spelled "A. A. R. O. N."
- Arbitrating between the girls when LP wants to watch her favorite shows on NatGeoWild, like "Dog Whisperer" and AK wants to watch Nick Jr.
- Looking out into the yard and seeing the Hoos and the girls and their cousins laughing and having a good time as they pull sunnies out of the creek.
What are some things you want to write down so you don't forget?