Saturday, September 18, 2010

In a Flash

Hard to believe how quickly the year has flown by! The Jewish holidays have come and (almost) gone. While the last 12 months have been full of excitement, intrigue, and craziness, it seems that the past few weeks have really upped the ante. In addition to my professional life changes, some other mind-blowing occurrences:
  1. LP moved into the pre-K room at day care. While I won't miss the tuition, I am finding it hard to believe that it has already been FOUR YEARS since I dropped her off in the Firefly room for the first time.

  2. On Friday at pick-up, AK's daily sheet shared that she peed on the toilet all day! And her teacher requested I bring in undies!!! My baby?! Toilet-trained?!

  3. I turned 34. THIRTY-FOUR. And discovered that I am older than more than half of the people in my 10 person office.

  4. The Hoos and I celebrated out eight-year wedding anniversary. Columbus Day weekend will mark 15 years together. Again, impossible to imagine that I lead the established life of a grown-up.
Now that I am working full-time I feel like I don't even have time to breathe. Life is flying by at a faster pace everyday. Good thing I still ahve my lovelies to remind me to stop and smell the roses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO KVETCHING ALLOWED!ONE LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE ANGELS AND I MELT! GG