Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery

LP: "Mommy? Do you still have those wasps building a nest in your window at work?"
Me: "Yes, but my friend Tim is going to spray them so they go away."
LP: "Mom. Tomorrow you say to him, 'You can't spray them until my kids come in and have a chance to see them.' Okay?"
>>>>>>
AK: "I love you."
Me: "I love you, too."
AK: "No! Mommy! Do not say 'I love you, too!' I love you."
Me: "I love you."
AK: "I love you, too."
Me: "I love you, too."
>>>>>>>
LP (to anyone who will listen): "Wednesday is my kindergarten visit! Friday my grandma and grandpa are picking me up! And we're going to see the inside of our new house. And we are going to Chuck E. Cheese. And we are going to eat ice cream. And candy. And take a bath in the big bath tub with grandpa in his bathing suit. And have waffles with whipped cream. And play with grandma's neighbor Isabella. And AK and I will have a sleepover together. And..."

2 comments:

A's Mom said...

That's a lot to do in one day!

Wenderina said...

new house? This is when I regret not keeping up with you on facebook right?